Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yikes

Well, I frogged the thumb of my mitt, which turned out to be not as easy as I originally thought. In doing so, I nearly ruined the body of the mitt! Whoa. However, the crisis was averted and my mitt is finished and fits great! :)

Because of the near disaster, I didn't have the heart to start the other one just yet. I wanted to work with some different yarn. I plan on starting a pair of more manly fingerless mitts for Chris with this yarn......and this pattern...But I was a bit tired and couldn't seem to get the DPN thing started correctly. So I decided to start another ribbed beanie with this yarn...One can never have too many cute beanies. This one may actually go in my X-mas present-to-be collection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost bought a skein of that! or something very close. purdy.

Maria said...

The hat is looking super cute so far! And super soft!