I am scheduled to work a 12 hour shift tonight. However, I applied to use some holiday time because we were overstaffed. Seemingly, they have given me 8 hours of it, meaning that I only have to work the first 4 hours of the shift. In my mind though, I am trying to prepare myself for a whole shift, because if someone calls in sick I would end up having to work. Even if it's someone from another unit that is sick.
BUT it would be nice to start my week off tonight instead of tomorrow morning.
Chris had his last final today and has Thurs-Sun off of work. And I don't have to be back to work until next Thursday night. This weekend is Sun Lakes camping. We are excited to finally get to CHILL together. I've got a few ideas for some yummy food to bring. WOO HOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment