Thursday, June 19, 2008

Music

Oh man! I almost forgot! Chris and I have been listening to Soma FM for a while, but normally I just go to the short cut that I have on my desktop for Groove Salad, which is my favorite station of theirs. Tonight Chris logged on to their site to put some music on and they have a few new stations. One of which could literally have been made JUST FOR ME. It's called and it's description is..."Sensuous and mellow vocals, mostly female, with an electronic influence." Seriously, this pretty much perfectly describes my favorite style of music. Lots of Portishead, Mono, Morcheeba, Frou Frou, Lamb, etc etc, and tons of similar stuff that I haven't heard of but love. I know I'm going to find lots of new music...I suppose this could be trouble. :)

Kendal, you should check it out, if you haven't already.

1 comment:

Kendal said...

ok. your new beanie is super cute.