Friday, May 16, 2008

Sunshine and sleep

I almost forgot what it was like. Today was the first day off in my stretch and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

Tomorrow I am going hiking with Tara and Leann.

Sunday I am meeting with some of the girls from work and we are going to do some of the LYS tour. Of course I am sure most of the day will include coffee and knitting somewhere.

Wednesday I am going on an adventure to Olympia to visit my mom.

I just had to frog the fingerless mitt I was working on. I got to the thumb part and figured out how to make the increases, but I ended up dropping a bunch of stitches and couldn't figure out how to pick them back up. Doh. It's ok though, really. It was turning out a bit smaller than I would like, so now I can start over and add some extra stitches to make it a bit larger. And I learned some new increases! Woo hoo!

Right now...I am going to bed. :)

No comments: