I feel like most of my entries here, are somewhat trivial. Usually they involve my adventures in crafting or baking, upcoming plans I have, or some new purchase I've made. And while these things are exciting to me, they don't really make for good reading.
Although, who the hell is this blog for? It's suppose to be a place for me to journal about my feelings, hopes, desires, fears, yadda yadda yadda. Well, even though there are most likely only 2 people that actually look at this blog, and not even on a daily basis...the possibility of someone critiquing my writing, as well as my personal expressions, makes me subconsciously censor myself. Another large factor in this, is that I am not a writer by any means. Sometimes when I do attempt literary expression of events or feelings in my life, I don't feel that I am able to summon the words appropriately, words that convey the true meaning of what I am hoarding here in my heart/soul/mind.
Does this mean I plan to stop blogging? Heck no. Maybe I'll start blogging more!
I have some things I've been trying to express lately, but I feel like writing about them now would be kind of forcing it. I don't feel like writing right now. I feel like knitting and watching old episodes of South Park.
So, was this just another meaningless post? Maybe. But do I care?
To be continued...
3 comments:
I hope you don't stop! I really enjoy your blog. and I have great taste in literature :D
less you sound like... :)
I love you and your blog. and you write real good too
Post a Comment