Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sunday Hike

Haven't felt much like blogging in the last few days. The hike on Sunday with Tara, Leann, Cheryl (Tara's mom) and the dogs, Dakota and Rascal, was fantastic. We did the Middle Fork Trail which is by the Snoqualmie River. We ended up hiking just under 11 miles. It wasn't a super hardcore hike, no really lengthy steep inclines. But it was definitely not a "stroll" as we were somewhat led to believe through reviews. It was my first hike, especially of that length, and I was pretty proud that I could make it, considering I was feeling out of shape.

It was a perfect day, warm but not too warm, and sunny. Pictures don't really do it justice but I'll post a few anyways. I stole these from Tara and Leann as I am not very good at remembering to take pictures.
I was a bit sore afterwards but VERY REFRESHED and am excited to do more!

No comments: