After sitting around on the couch for many hours today, awake, not as much napping...I was feeling pretty good. A little guilt set in, "maybe I should go to work this week." Got up, went to the bathroom, went to the kitchen to get something to eat, put a couple things away and then the fatigue and tachycardia hits. Geez. And that was only after MAYBE 10 minutes of mild activity.
I need to just chill out and let myself heal. I'm not even halfway through my antibiotics. It hasn't even been a week since I was at the ER. CHILL OUT. If it were someone else, I would be telling them to rest, rest, rest. But for some reason I have a hard time taking my own advice. I have to keep arguing with myself. :)
So, I started reading another book. Not counting school and textbooks, and not counting the many crafting books I am continually referencing, this is the first time I have ever read more than one book at a time! Whoa. I'm about a third of the way through this...
...and then I just started this one...
I also started another knitting project. A hat. Not in the round, but in a rectangular piece that will eventually be stitched together.
Still working on my ribbed scarf. Just started with skein #2, which is supposedly the same dye lot, but I have noticed an obvious line where the new skein starts.
1 comment:
Huh, now I forgot what I was going to type. JJ!
Post a Comment