I am freaking exhausted. The only thing I have the energy to do is lay on the couch. Even sitting up here at the computer wears me out. So I am giving in and letting mom-in-law and Chris take turns taking care of me. I'm too tired to fight it. Mom just went to the store to buy makings for lunch.
I went to my Primary MD this am. She said there is no "probable" about the pneumonia. It's definitely pneumonia. Just because I didn't have a fever when they took my temp doesn't really mean shit. I've had chills and sweats. She also said it may be a while before I really feel 100% normal again. Like weeks. I'm suppose to work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night. She said it wouldn't be impossible for me to feel good enough to work those days, but highly unlikely. So she gave me a note for medical clearance just in case and highly recommended not going in and just laying around on the couch watching movies for the next week or so. Considering upcoming events, I may take advantage of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment