I just spent an OBSCENE amount of money on yarn today. Seriously. It's kind of embarrassing. But I had to. A small local yarn shop in Queen Anne had everything in the store for 50% off. EVERYTHING. This never happens. And the only reason it happened this time, was because the store had a fire and so for insurance purposes, they had to sell whatever stock they had at no profit. The yarn was in perfectly fine condition, just some smoke exposure. But it was all intact.
Normally I "treat" myself with yarn at anywhere other than JoAnn's or Michaels because it tends to be ridiculously expensive.
This was a once in a life time treat....

Along with some knitting needles for my new obsession. :)
2 comments:
WOW that looks delicious. yarn pROn :) and did you know that the yarn fairy paid me a visit last Friday? it was an obscene amount of sweet yarn treatage!
YAY for the yarn fairy!!
I hear that the yarn fairy reads livejournal often, looking for wishes to make come true. :)
Post a Comment