I really cannot express my love for this place. We were sad to leave. Two days was not nearly enough. Our next trip there, we plan on spending no less than a week. In the winter. Hopefully it will snow the entire time.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Honeymoon
We just got back from Whispering Waters, a cozy little cabin in Baring. It only took about an hour to get there and it was SPECTACULAR. SOOOOOOO super cozy, indescribable really. A river in the backyard. Lovely, just lovely. Pictures, by no means, do it justice. However I will post a couple anyways.

Like I said, pictures do no justice. I could post some pics of the inside, but it wouldn't express the superior attention to detail and coziness that encompassed us for our entirely too short of a stay. Just trust me, it was AMAZING. A gas powered "fireplace" that kept the cabin toasty to the point of being able to wear shorts (or less) the entire time. SUPER comfy bed up in the loft with a HUGE window and the sound of the river to wake up to. GREAT hot tub, covered and complete with privacy blinds and lights and cup holders and towel hooks. A full kitchen with ample supplies. Plenty of extra blankets. Etc, etc, etc. We didn't even use every amenity that was available to us.
I really cannot express my love for this place. We were sad to leave. Two days was not nearly enough. Our next trip there, we plan on spending no less than a week. In the winter. Hopefully it will snow the entire time.
I really cannot express my love for this place. We were sad to leave. Two days was not nearly enough. Our next trip there, we plan on spending no less than a week. In the winter. Hopefully it will snow the entire time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment