This is exactly why I didn't want to get prematurely excited about my first phone interview...I haven't heard from the manager yet about setting up an in-person interview. The nurse recruiter told me to call him if I didn't here from her by today. So I left him a message when I woke up today. But I haven't heard back from him yet either. My schedule makes it tough. I suppose it's possible that he left at 3pm today and will call me back in the morning. I suppose it's possible that the manager just hasn't had time to call me. I suppose it's also possible that she just didn't agree with the recruiter in regards to my qualifications.
I suppose I am now just getting worked up for nothing. I'll just have to wait and see.
I'm already itching for my week off. Work just gets more and more unbearable. 2 more shifts and then 7 days off.
No comments:
Post a Comment