Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy Bee

I still need to blog more about our trip. Again, I don't really feel like it right now. I will at some point, but there are some other things that are distracting me at the moment.

I had my second phone interview with Swedish on Friday. I think it went well. I really really hope it at least went well enough for them to want to meet me in person. The whole phone interview thing is pretty lame. I was talking to 2 people and I was on speaker phone and it was very nerve wracking. I should find something out early this week. I have a preliminary phone interview Monday morning with the Polyclinic. To be continued..

On Friday there was another Stitch and Bitch at Sev's. And on Saturday Chris and I hung out over at Chad's for Megan's b-day celebration. It was a small, very fun affair. We played Trivial pursuit and Charades and Boggle. Fun fun fun times.

Today was a fairly lazy day involving football, napping on the couch with the cats, and of course knitting. Here's the progress for the day...

My Calorimetry was such a big hit, that I started a second one...This one is actually intended for Ryan, but I have at least 3 different yarns (so far) lined up for this particular project. I freaking LOVED wearing it. It is super hip cute, and does not involve the hair ruining commitment of wearing a hat. I got lots of compliments! Many friends will be receiving these as gifts.

And here's my progress on the diagonal scarf....It's pretty cute. I think it needs some blocking when it's finished, but I'm not sure if that will work with this type of yarn.

Also, because I was in the mood for some INSTANT gratification, I crocheted this scarf in couple hours while the Seahawks were losing...It's the first time I've crocheted in a WHILE. It was nice to whip something up so quickly. I may have to break out the size P and Q hooks more often.

It's late Sunday night and I still don't have to be back to work until Friday night. I plan on making this a productive week in many many areas.

No comments: