Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloweeny

I use to LOVE Halloween and of course making and wearing costumes. This year I am feeling very UNenthusiastic about it. So much so, that I have pretty much dabbled away most of my available costume-making time. I have the entire day today even. But I am just not excited enough to get something going. I don't know what my problem is really. I suppose part of it is my lack of a clever idea. The other part is the lack of any plans for Halloween night. Who knows? Maybe I'll pull something out of my butt at the last minute.

So while I am busily not working on a costume, I have been busy doing alot of this...
Here's the latest. A couple of scarves I plan on giving as Xmas gifts. This one for my mom......and this one for my mom-in-law...
Of course I finished another Calorimetry......and have another one on the needles. And many other projects at the ready.


The job hunt is still on. I had one interview yesterday and they have already called me to set up a second. I have 2 more tomorrow, including one with another home health care company. We'll see what transpires this coming week.

2 comments:

Kendal said...

cool scarf!

Maria said...

Which one? I think you probably mean the striped one. OMG you gotta try that pattern it is SO easy and so freaking fun to do with the self striping yarn!!

The green one is made out of that Lion organic cotton and is so freaking cuddly soft! :)