...when I can't show EVERYTHING I am knitting on here because some are gifts for people that may read my blog. :) Sorry. You'll just have to trust that I have made some super cute things recently.
I can show one of my latest Calorimetries.



I just finished it tonight/this morning. It's for Megan. Only a select few of my dear pals will be receiving these as gifts. Why? Because if I just give them to everyone then mine won't be quite as cool. Sorry. I just love this accessory too much and I need to wear a lot of them. So if you receive one from me...consider yourself one of the VIPS. :)
In other news, I am still on the job hunt. I still haven't heard from Swedish home care yet. I have already left one message. Hopefully the fact that I haven't heard isn't a bad thing. Regardless, I have been setting up other interviews. It's kind of awesome because I can actually be picky. I have already turned down one place for a third meeting because it really just wasn't for me. Strange feeling, actually. I've never been in this position before. I kinda like it. :)
AND in other other news...I saw this little peanut recently...


Do I even need to say anything?? MissE is the cutest.

Seriously.
1 comment:
that is the cutest baby I've ever seen.
Post a Comment