Well, the bread was YUMMY. I've already eaten three large pieces, just with butter, and am thinking about going for some more. Or maybe I'll go have one of the brownies that have been baked since then. Ah yes...I love our mixer.
So I finished this last night...

Another unplanned project. But I needed something to work on that didn't take tons of concentration for my coffee date last week and for the Stitch N Bitch on Friday. It's hard to tell from the picture, but it has some sparkle to it. It's pretty cute.
I also just started working on this tonight...

I really just liked the yarn and wanted to try out the pattern. It's also good practice for increasing and decreasing. Plus I like to have something fairly non-complicated to work on.
I have plans for another project to be gifted, made out of this...

But I started it and had to frog it numerous times and was too frustrated to attempt it again just yet. I will go back, but I'm just not ready yet. :)
This:
http://lystour.com/is coming up. This came and went last spring, and I didn't go because it just didn't seem very fun by myself. But I actually have people that want to come too! We are not planning on doing all 24 shops, but it's a good excuse to check out some of the local shops we haven't been to yet. Yay!
2 comments:
OMG that tour looks like so much fun! are you going to hit all 24 stores? you are a geek! it's impressive.
oh i just reread the answer to my question. now i am a geek!
Post a Comment