
I'm not totally over the idea of a motorcycle. But this thing is just way too small. Even compared to Chris's. No one ever sees me. The wheels are small and shaky. And when I constantly have the image of all of the head injured patients I have cared for in the back of my mind as I ride it...it really just isn't that fun anymore. I want something a bit bigger. But for now, I have car payments so I think that's enough.We put an ad on Craigslist last night.
http://seattle. craigslist. org/sno/mcy/758104730. html
As of this morning when Chris left for work, 2 people had already expressed interest. One of those 2 with cash in hand.
Edit: I just heard from Chris that 10 people have expressed interest so far.
In other news:
Last night Chris and I watched Battlefield Earth. In case you haven't heard, this movie has been rated by different people as "the worst movie ever." And seriously, it was. It wasn't even bad in that funny kind of way. It was just BAD. Everything about it. Why did we watch the whole thing? So we can say that we did.
Remember these?
What else do I have to look forward to? Chris and I are taking a VACATION in September. We are planning on some type of road trip. Since money is tight, we will be doing this trip as cheaply as possible. We are thinking of heading down in the California direction, camping in different places along the way. We will be ironing out the details soon, making some camping reservations. So far we are thinking the Sand Dunes in OR will be a good place to start, and then maybe the Redwoods. We will probably throw in a cheap motel here and there, so we can shower and what not. The best part is that we have TWO WEEKS. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment