Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow day

Well, I called in to work today, because the roads are just not worth the danger. Not to mention that I braved it yesterday and ended up being one of only 4 others that showed up. It was kind of cool though, because it showed my manager that I was tough and willing to help out. I couldn't go out on visits though, which is kind of worthless, but I helped out in the office by calling and checking on patients and letting them know we wouldn't be coming to see them and calling doctors to let them know we wouldn't be seeing their patients and filling out missed visit notes and case communication forms.

Our whole culdesac is buried in snow. I must have been the only person crazy enough to leave yesterday because everyone's cars are still buried in the snow from Wednesday night and Thursday morning.

Chris and I are thinking of taking a bus over to Fred Meyers to get some supplies for the weekend, just in case we are stuck here for a while and in case the power goes out.

I am sure I'll be knitting quite a bit this weekend. :)

1 comment:

Kendal said...

I AM SO UNASHAMEDLY JEALOUS!

I can't remember the last time I got snowed in anywhere. Oh wait...it was ten years ago.