I have still been knitting, of course. Here's the latest.
One finished swirly mitt...
I am still working on my birthday yarn scarf...
At the moment, that is all that is postable here. I haven't gotten as far as I would like to be on my Xmas gift knitting. Unfortunately I've been a bit distracted by this...
I saw the movie with some friends last weekend. Originally it was more of an opportunity to good-heartedly make fun of them because they were all freaking out about the book series. But I ended up really liking the movie and am currently on...
...which is book #2 of the series. I am not sure what it is about these books, but it is hard to put them down for any length of time. As I write this I am thinking about going back to read some more.Dang teenage vampire romances.
3 comments:
Ha Ha, vampire romance. er...my dang parents-in-love have HBO and so I've become hooked on True Blood, which means now I have to read the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris. Of course I'll also have to read the twilight series now too. Is Twilight the first one?
The Nalu mitt is GORGEOUS! I want to make some!
Thank you! I am completely in love with my Nalu mitt!!
Yes, Twilight is the first of the series. Don't go out and buy it though, let me send you my copy.
What is this other series you speak of? Do I need to read them too?
hmm...I don't know how they compare to the Twilight books, but they are a series of novels starting with Dead Until Dawn. I've only read Dead until Dawn so far, and they are sort of supernatural mystery romance trash novels. Definitely something you'd want to hide from the book club, but a fun read nonetheless. I'd more strongly recommend the show, True Blood, when it comes out on DVD.
I'll send you my copy of Dead until Dawn, how about that?
Post a Comment