Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mt. Rainier

Our night of camping here was great fun. Christine and Jason are perfect camping buddies. It rained a bit, but we had a tarp and managed to keep most of our things fairly dry. It was overcast and cool the whole time, which was nice, but we never did see the mountain itself because of this. Here are a few pics.

Our campsite...
This guy was trying to get us not to camp there...Natas had a good time too...Christine and I got in a bit of knitting...
On Sunday we walked around up at Paradise. Everything was green and luscious!The dew pooled in a lot of the plants and flowers...Chris and Jason...
We saw this guy in the parking lot as we were leaving...

Then we went to The Grove of the Patriarchs.

And now, the cutest picture ever...Wait for it...

We really want to spend more time at this park. So much to see and we barely scratched the surface.


In knitting news: I finished this pair of mitts:Of course they need the Gordy seal of approval......and I started another beanie:I also managed to sucker Sev and Christine into being dorky with me and joining the Ravelry website. :)

No comments: