Monday, January 19, 2009

Whoa

I suppose I thought home health care would somehow be easier. Ha. Well, regardless, I still like it better. But DANG I have had quite the last couple weeks. I made my second 911 call today. In other news, I got a needle stick. *sigh* I'm not freaking out. But in the morning I have to swing by Healthworks and get some blood drawn and maybe or maybe not get some meds.

I'm going out to get a big huge yummy dinner right now. Because I deserve it. Oh, and my manager agreed that I deserve more money. She has to run it by her boss, but she is going to stick up for me because she knows I deserve it.

I had a superfun weekend. Got to wish the cutest little girl in the world a happy birthday during the day on Saturday. Partied with some nurse buddies on Saturday night. There were a few birthdays involved. I gave one knitted gift and one store bought gift. Both were very successful. Here's a pic of the knitted one in action...

Sorry, my thought process is kind of scattered right now. I'm coming to realize that this is just the life of a nurse. I'm ok with that I think, I just need to get use to it.

2 comments:

Kendal said...

and the storebought one was completely successful also. that cute little tyrant of a one-year-old has been carrying her new push duck around the house, banging it on the ground like it's a staff and she's the king of everything. Thank you so much for coming to the farm on her special day.

What do you mean by needle stick?

Maria said...

Needlestick = getting stuck by someone else's used insulin needle. Not cool.