Monday, January 26, 2009

Restraint

I forgot to mention in my post yesterday, that I made a deal with myself in regards to my latest purchase. I allowed myself to buy a new laptop, but no more yarn or designer jeans allowed for the next 6 months. This will be the test to end all tests!

4 comments:

Kendal said...

I have no faith that you will not buy yarn for six months.

Maria said...

But I have to try!!

Kendal said...

maybe now is a good time for the sweater recycling experiments to begin! there's also a cool stash busting scarf that I've been excited to try at http://leethal.coloredlights.net/zine/?p=188

Maria said...

Whoa, that looks awesome!!

I do want to try the recycling thing. I made one attempt to find a sweater, but had no luck. Everything seemed to have the serged seams. I'll have to try a bit harder.