In other news, it is really hot. Yeah. Everyone is complaining. I am the first to admit that I don't like the hot weather. But I can deal for a little while because I know it's only very temporary. If I look at it that way, it feels like more of an adventure. People all throughout the day, struggling to make the best of it and survive the "heat wave." One of the assisted living facilities I frequent to visit patients, was giving away root beer floats. I made a huge jar of delicious sun tea. There are many great things about the heat.
And of course, it's never too hot to knit...
...the final product of the last couple of days...
Well, maybe it is too hot...
1 comment:
thank goodness you have a name for it at least. that may sound silly, considering you probably are not happy at all to have chronic pericarditis, but you know what i mean. at least the mystery is solved.
root beer floats! at the daycare, we had morning and afternoon popsicles, plus sprinkler time. it was seriously hot. now that that's over, the high 80's is totally doable, whereas before i would've been complaining about the heat. this is nothing.
Post a Comment