Friday night was my first time at

As my friend Jenny would say, "This place is AMAZING!" It really is. It's $10 to get in, which is regular price these days for a movie. You sit in comfy theater chairs where each row has a bar in front of you. Of course, you can order you food and beverages before the movies starts but if you want something during the movie, you just write it down on one of the provided cards and place it up on your bar and the servers will come and grab it and return with your treats. (holy run on sentence batman!) The food is good and not overpriced. They even have buckets of beer! I will definitely return!Did I mention it is 21 and over? Heck yes!
Oh, I almost forgot to mention the movie we saw!
It was pretty good, albeit a bit too long. Especially since after a bucket of beer one really needs to pee!!Saturday was spent relaxing at homebase.
On Sunday Chris, Kendal and I went to...
This, of course, was superfun. Lucky for me, Kendal is as big of a knitting/yarn nerd as me so we were able to seek out the Spincycle and Blonde Chicken booths first and then leisurely enjoy the rest of the vendors.Needless to say, I spent an ungodly amount of money on some beautiful skeins of yarn from both yarn vendors. Mostly from Spincycle, which has become one of my favorites even though it is somewhat pricey. As to date, this was the most I have spent on yarn in a single day. Yay me!
I also purchased a ridiculously cute tee-shirt from Zomsters. Oh man...I can't even really explain the cuteness, you just have to check it out here...
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7142610
The bad part of the weekend, was that I started having my chest pain on Sunday. I controlled it a bit with pain medication, but had to resort to the prednisone on Monday. The pain had become so bad that it was hard for me to even bring myself to get out of bed to eat and take the medication. The good part of this....was that by the end of the day on Monday I was already feeling a ton better. I even went in to work today.
Chris left for his Phishing roadtrip this morning. So now I'm just hanging at home with some beautiful new yarn and good tunes and cuddly kitties. It's always weird when he's gone, but thanks to our iPhones we can text unlimitedly and see where each other is on the map on Loopt. Thanks technology!
No comments:
Post a Comment