Things at work have not improved. Actually, they have worsened by about a million percent. Since my last post, we went through a very, very bad internal audit and both managers have "resigned." Now we have a bunch of strangers trying to manage the office and straighten things out as well. Except, they aren't doing anything differently. We are all having to repeat online training classes and not really getting much feedback or useful information as to what the heck we aren't doing correctly.
My job search has expanded immensely. I know I will find something soon, but when you are about ready to walk out of a job, soon even feels like forever.
So, instead of focusing on the depressing things that are happening at the moment, I will focus on some lovely things.
Kendal and I went to a spinning class today! It was more than fabulous. We were the only ones in the class and the instructor was completely awesome. Not only did we get all the attention, she is letting us borrow a spinning wheel! What? No, really, it's here at my house
So I'm trying to learn how to walk and chew gum at the same time, and it's a lot harder then I thought. But I'll get it. Why wouldn't I?
In knitting related news, here are a couple of my latest projects in action....


And, since I needed a semi-mindless project to work on these days, I finally started a Noro striped scarf...
See? Life is good. Just depends on how you look at it.
OH! And in case you thought all I did was knit, here is proof otherwise....




AND this...
is my new favorite movie. Seriously. Really, really, really good. A comedy, but in a not too cheezy feel good way. WATCH IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment