Monday, March 15, 2010

Time for a change

The people that are managing my current place of employment are doing a horrible job of it. I've done what I can at this point. I've talked to them and I've even gone as far as to talk to their boss. The stress of their incompetence is almost overwhelming and I'm tired of waiting, hoping that things will improve.

So I have spruced up my resume and started the job search. I am actually excited! Looking forward to working somewhere I will be appreciated. More to come as this adventure continues.


My knitting adventure continues as well. I have delved into to the world of sock yarn. My first sock is yet to be started, but I am working on a scarf/shawl that I am pretty excited about...I cannot wait until this one is complete!! I plan to experiment more with this yarn weight.

Here is another slouchy hat I've finished...Pattern by Wooly Wormhead. Who also just released a new e-book of patterns that I have, of course, already purchased. :)

No comments: