Sunday, October 11, 2009

Life in pictures

I've been meaning to update for a long time. But as more and more time passes since my last update, more and more things happen that should be blogged about...and the idea of an update the size of a short novel is very unappealing.

So, I need to tell my brain to let go of the idea that this blog needs to be complete. Completely what? Exactly. But just for fun...here are some pictures of some things that have been going on since my last update: Whew! Really, lots more has gone on....but I don't have photo documentation of everything.

--I am loving my job
--My love of all that is yarn has increased exponentially

I will have to do a separate knitting update a bit later because there isn't enough room for all those!

1 comment:

Kendal said...

oh god, that movie!

you would probably believe how excited I got about the spincycle skeins sitting on your table. :D