Saturday, October 17, 2009

Almost done...

I've been "remodeling" the back room for a while. It's almost complete! I have spent a lot of time thinking about how to make the most of such a small space. It's impossible to have it exactly how I would like due to the size, but it has all the elements. I need to organize the shelves a bit more, but so far, everything has a place.

I've got a folding table and chair for sewing or serging or ball winding or anything else that needs some surface space. I've also got a beanbag chair and another folding sitting chair for a knitting session. I have a couple of other items in mind to complete my vision, but at the moment I am pretty happy with what I've got...Complete with music and mood lighting. Now I can gaze at my yarn stash while I knit with it. YAY!!!!!



Oh yeah, here's some knitting I've been working on....Yes, I do have that pattern memorized.

No comments: