In share-worthy news:
Work is going well. I am starting to get the hang of the whole schedule and managing my time and what not. I still work A LOT sometimes. But there are times, like today, where I have a slow day and am home by 2pm with no unfinished charting. YAY.
We recently had some Gentiva big-wigs come and survey our office for a week. Basically they hunted and pecked through EVERYTHING. From paperwork to actual visits. It was a pretty tense week for everyone. They mostly stayed in the office, but they also went out on a handful of visits. I happened to be one of the "lucky" ones they observed on a patient visit. They wanted to watch certain procedures and the highlight of my visit was wound care. I actually was complimented on my skillz by them and our office management, so that's pretty sweet.
The other thing that's new at work is that I am officially precepting. Meaning, that I make extra money for doing it. It's quite an ego boost to be asked to be a preceptor after only 4 months on the job. :)
Of course, there is always new knitting to speak of. I just made the "One Skein Wonder". It's a teeny little shrug that actually took a bit more than a skein. Here it is lying flat...
Which brings up another topic from past posts. Was this beautiful Noro yarn already part of my stash? Why, no, it wasn't. So as you probably already suspected...I am unable to go 6 months without buying any new yarn. But at least my habit has slowed a bit, which, to me, is partial success.
I'm working on this scarf...
And I am making another pair of the "Nalu Mitts"...
I just bought tickets to Vegas! I'll be going May 8-10 for Teresa's bachelorette party. I can't remember when my last girl trip was. The tickets cost more than I had hoped to pay, but it's going to be so much fun I don't care! Here are the girls I'll be with...
That's Teresa, Jenny, and Lisa. There will be some other friends of Teresa's there as well. I'm sure there will be plenty of shenanigans!
No comments:
Post a Comment